Blackboard Learn has released Service Pack 8 and NECC will be applying the update on May 11th 2012.
Service Pack 8 for Blackboard Learn™ 9.1 is a significant update that brings new feature enhancements and improvements that produce a simpler, more effective workflow for instructors. The following is a list of upgrades included in Service Pack 8 for Blackboard Learn™ 9.1. Please review the enhancements and check out the demo videos. the Center for Instructional Technology will be available for assistance and provide regular open lab sessions throughout the week for those who would like more information.
- Delight in a modern experience with the SP8 Theme
- Course Structures and themes make course set-up easier and more flexible
- Course-to-Course Navigation allows users to jump from course to course
- New and easier to understand Activity Reports
- Automated regrading tool allows instructors to easily fix errors in test questions and automatically update grades
- Instructors are now able to apply negative points for wrong answers on test questions through Negative Marking
- Reorganized and new names in the Action Bars in all Content Areas
- New Tools list in all Content Areas
- Add Menu Item in the Course Menu has been redesigned
- Instructors are able to View Grade History directly from columns in the Grade Center
Four short videos demonstrating new features of Service Pack 8
- More about Service Pack 8 from Blackboard
- What’s new in Service Pack 8 recorded Webinar
(You will be prompted to enter information but you can bypass this and juct click submit.)