CIT Faculty Labs
Our labs are located at both the Haverhill and Lawrence campuses and are generally open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
Haverhill – Spurk Building, Room C204
Lawrence – 420 Common Street, Room LH308
The best way to reach us is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the links for more information:
- CIT has a new website! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Bookmark our site: cit.necc.mass.edu
- You may have noticed 2 new tabs showing up when you log into Blackboard that contain resources for faculty and students – Student and Faculty Resources Tabs in Blackboard.
- Stacy Adams will be our Lawrence CIT ambassador. She will work with faculty on basic Blackboard training. The best way to contact Stacy is by email email@example.com.
- Want to learn about Office 2013, Blackboard, Adobe and much more? Check the new Atomic Learning’s videos. Available through Blackboard and MyNECC portal, Atomic Learning offers nearly 50,000 step-by-step tutorials on common software such as Microsoft® Office, Adobe® CS6 and Blackboard®, assistive technologies and workshops and technology integration projects on emerging topics such as accessibility, plagiarism, writing research paper, and online courses.
- Are your students struggling with Blackboard? Be sure to tell them about our newly designed Blackboard Student Orientation. All NECC students taking credit courses are enrolled and can access it through their My Blackboard page. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be enrolled in the course as a student so you can see what is available to your students.
Online and Hybrid Workshops – check out Our Events calendar where we have links to workshops and webinars that you may be interested in!
- Blackboard 101 Online Workshop
- Retention Center Workshops
Let Blackboard help you improve teaching efficiency and quickly identify at-risk students!
- Community of Online Teachers is back for the Spring semester – check out our interesting topics.
- CIT Lawrence Open House
Massachusetts Colleges Online 10th Annual Conference on eLearning Best Practices
Call for proposals is now open for the MCO 10th Annual Conference on eLearning Best Practices. Visit MCO for more information.
Tips & Resources
Instructor presence is critical to the success of students in online and hybrid courses. Be sure to log into your course frequently at least once a day Monday through Friday to answer questions and provide students with feedback!
Readings and Articles of Interest
Instructional Technology Council newsletter http://www.itcnetwork.org/resources.html
Sloan Consortium – Grade Change: Tracking Online Education in the United States, 2013