Boost your student’s engagement and efficiency with ease
How it Works
- Interactive Video Quizzing seamlessly embeds multiple choice questions at any point in a video.
- Faculty easily add their own questions through a user-friendly interface. These questions are attached to the video and ‘travel’ with it wherever it is embedded or presented.
- As students watch the video, the questions will appear at the chosen points. The video continues after each question is answered.
- Flexible settings allow fauclty to choose whether students can repeat sections, skip questions, revise answers, get hints, and discover the correct answers, allowing Interactive Video Quizzing to be used to increase engagement, test knowledge and retention, gather data, and more.
- Easy-to-use quiz creation wizard
- Multiple choice format allows 2, 3, or 4 answers
- Unlimited number of questions
- User-based and question-based analytics presented
- Fully integrated with the Kaltura video player
- Supports mobile playback
- Integrates directly with gradebooks (Coming soon)
Benefits of Online Video Learning
- Increase engagement: By making video interactive, capture the viewer’s attention and reduce drop-off.
- Evaluate knowledge: Discover exactly how much each individual viewer retains.
- Provide test results: Tie test results and certification outcomes directly to the material.
- Evaluate material: Use as a poll to discover not only viewers’ knowledge but also their opinions and reactions.
- Improve learning outcomes: Provide a more engaging, sticky way to transfer information.