Record and save your classroom hand-written lesson for reuse anywhere.
Doceri is the professional iPad interactive whiteboard and screencast recorder with sophisticated tools for hand-drawn graphics and built-in remote desktop control. Share Doceri project as still images, PDFs or audio/video screencasts to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or Blackboard. Visit Doceri teacher’s channels for examples and ideas on how it is being used in math, science, history, languages, arts, and more.
How it works
- Download the free iPad or Windows app to your tablet device.
- Option A: Record using the interactive whiteboard.
- Use a stylus pen to create your hand-drawn lessons in a slideshow format.
- Replay and edit using the Doceri Timeline authoring tool. Each stroke is recorded and be edited in or out of sequence.
- Add an audio voice over once you perfected your project.
- Option B: Record a lesson or lecture live as you give it in the classroom.
- Screencast recording by connecting to a desktop computer in a classroom or at home.
- Once connected, control your computer from anywhere in the classroom.
- Record both audio and on screen activities in the classroom.
- Use your tablet as a live interactive whiteboard projected for the class to see.
- Hand your tablet to a student to participate in the lesson from his/her seat.
- Replay and edit using the Doceri Timeline authoring tool.
- Final recording is saved as a .mov video that can be shared with students via email, social media or Blackboard.
- Record classroom presentation with an iPad or Windows tablet.
- Record hand-written lesson with audio narrative to share with students
- Screen capture with audio narrative to share with students
- Control smart classroom computer with an iPad or Windows tablet
Compatibility: iPad, Windows tablets, Apple TV, airPlay, Windows PC and Mac
For more information on how to adopt Doceri in the classroom or Blackboard at NECC please Contact CIT.